These are an ingredient for my next post so watch for it!
-1 package of 1 1/2 Italian sausage. Insure casing are removed. You can choose whichever kind you prefer: hot, mild, sweet. I used a hot Turkey Italian sausage.
-1/3 C breadcrumbs
-small onion, diced
-1 beaten egg
-1/3 C milk
– seasonings of your choice, I used garlic salt, blackpepper, oregano, and basil.
This is before they were baked.
1. Remove sausage from casing and set aside. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all other ingredients.
3. Add meat in and gently work it with your hands. This part is messy, gloves could help, make sure you get everything really well worked together.
4. Roll into balls. (I used an ice cream scoop to help with consistency) you should get 20 when you’re done. Place on baking tray, they can be close but not touching.
5. Bake for 25-30th minutes
This isn’t a very pretty picture to use as a final presentation, but if you look for my post tomorrow you will see what this delicous guy turned into!