Yesterday’s post of Meatballs is the main ingredient for today’s post! This meal is fun to eat and makes a great to go meal.
– 1 can of “flakey layers” biscuits, or your own bread recipie
-2 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
– Garlic butter (melt 1/4 sick of butter, melted and sprinkled with garlic salt.)
– marinara sauce for dipping
1. Hear oven to 350, if you just made the meatballs it’s already done for you!
2. Open the can of biscuits, peel one biscuit in half using the layers to help.
3. Flatten biscuit until it is about 4 inches in diameter.
4. Sprinkle cheese in center.
5. Place one meatball on top of cheese.
6. Wrap dough around filling, twist bottom to keep it from opening in the oven.
7. Repeat the above steps for each meatball.
8. Brush with garlic butter.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Serve with marinara sauce!